IDye Poly Color Remover
Use this little packet of color remover to remove color, lighten color, or brighten whites. It's like a bleach, but not. It takes out iDye, and you can test it on other dyes as well. One small packet of iDye color remover will treat 2-3 pounds of fabric.
FIVE SIMPLE STEPS:
- Fill a stainless steel, aluminum, or enamel pot with just enough water for the fabric to move freely. Turn on a medium to high heat.
- Add the iDye Color Remover soluble packet to water and stir.
- Add garments and raise temperature. For cotton, wool and silk bring temperature to just below a simmer. For polyester bring to just below a boil.
- Maintain temperature and stir frequently for 10 to 20 minutes, or until color has left as desired.
- Wash the garment with a mild detergent and dry.